100 Friends of The Vale
Let’s be friends. Will you be one of our first 100 Friends of The Vale?
We’re looking for 100 people to become our very first Friends of The Vale at the beginning of its exciting new journey.
Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.
Your support now will ensure The Vale gets off to the best possible start, meaning we can:
- offer a wide range of cultural experiences for our communities. We want The Vale to be the place where people of all ages and backgrounds can meet regularly, grow skills, make friends and, above all, have wild, creative fun they’re not likely to find elsewhere!
- bring unmissable and world-class artistic happenings to Tameside. The Vale is the only purpose-built arts centre in the borough and we’re determined to give our audiences the time of their lives!
- support emerging and established artists. This is especially important following the COVID-19 pandemic where our artists found themselves without any regular work and income. Even as lockdown restrictions begin to ease, it is likely it will be some time before our artists will be able to work on the same scale as before the pandemic hit.
- nurture the artists of the future. We believe it’s imperative that children and young people have regular access to arts and cultural experiences: to develop empathy, for personal and artistic expression, and to develop vital, transferable skills. As schools are not always able to offer this, we want to make sure local children and families don’t miss out.
- Support Live Music in Tameside. We want to bring the very best live music to be enjoyed in Tameside! Why should Manchester have all the fun eh? By becoming our friend you can help make that happen.
Your friendship won’t go unnoticed! Friendship is a two way thing, after all, which is why we’re offering our first 100 Friends some unmissable offers including 10% off live events and purchases at The Vale and more.
You can become a Friend of The Vale in a number of ways:
Please consider joining us as one of the first 100 Friends of The Vale. Your support will make a huge difference: to the work we do and the communities we engage.
We’re so grateful for our Friends of The Vale who have bought bricks and sponsored seats to help support us and our wider community.
A huge thank you to our Friends who have bought bricks here.
And a huge thank you to our Friends who have sponsored seats here.
We also invite contributions of time and skills as part of our Friendly Volunteers scheme.
Friendly Volunteers offer their time and skills towards one of our programmes and to thank them for their commitment, we offer a free ticket to a live event of their choosing.
Please sign up using the registration form below.