Join us for a once-in-a-career opportunity to work with music leaders and industry experts to equip, plan, programme, promote and launch a brand new music venue in Tameside opening in 2021.
Vale Sounds is a six-month training programme for young people aged 16-21 to equip and launch a brand-new music venue in Tameside. Getting underway from February 2020, we’re looking for experienced or aspiring musicians, technicians, promoters aged 16-21, resident in the Tameside or Oldham area.
The project is looking for:
– Confident on an instrument / voice
– Creative collaborator
– Desire to perform on-stage
– Interested in sound engineering and lighting design
– Curious, practical, and patient
– Enjoy hands-on learning
– Excited about music and the arts
– Interested in how the music business works
– Ready to connect and communicate with the world
Full info (and an application form) can be found here.
Deadline to Apply – 1st Feb 2021
This opportunity has been brought to you by Bangdrum CIC, one of the creative organisations based at The Vale.